Our tips +
- Arrive Early - Beat the traffic and avoid lines or delays by getting to KAABOO earlier in the day.
- Pack light – If possible, leave your bags at home. It’ll get you through the security screening much quicker.
- Plan Ahead – You can visit our What to Bring section above to find a list of prohibited items. Check it out to avoid delays and the displeasure of confiscating valued items.
- The Buddy System – We are a team here, and it takes people like yourself to make this epic experience happen. In the spirit of the KAABOO community, please be caring, aware, and considerate of all guests.
- Stay hydrated and wear sunscreen at all times – The Caribbean sun can get very hot especially around midday. Recommended daily water intake is at least 2.5 liters. Locate our hydration stations when you arrive and be sure to take advantage.